You’re a woman or girl who:
- loves to write, or wants to write, or used to write, or doesn’t have time to write, or writes every day and twice on Sundays.
- dares to write in the face of fear, failure, family indifference, and no publications or degrees.
- is a self-defined, self-created writer whose publications and degrees are awesome achievements.
- feels at home in a community of quirky, groovy, creative, holistic, visionary women and girls.
- values a structure of regular engagement, practice, and education to sustain her self-identity as Writer.
- Receive a discount on all teleseminars, workshops, and conferences.
- Submit your writerly news to Taproot , our monthly e-newsletter.
- Ritualize your writing with Just Add Water, a weekly writing prompt dropped in your Inbox, and share your thoughts and writings in the Just Add Water discussion forum.
- Browse member profiles in The Grove.
Your annual membership begins on the day we receive your payment and expires on the date before that day of the following calendar year.
Youth (18 & under)……………$44/yr (US)